Prestige GPS Light
The Prestige 2PK is now available for GPS Light Triangle racing.
Key features of GPS Light model-
- All fiberglass nose for zero interference with GPS-telemetry devices.
- Stronger wing that can take up to 900 grams of ballast.
- Empty flying weight of about 1900 grams .
- Max ballasted flying weight 2598 grams to comply with rules.
- Spar - 100% strength
- Center panel used fabric 120g / m2
- Tips - 58g / m2 plus D box fabric 30g / m2
- We can supply the model ready for flight with servos and motor
The ballast tube is located in the center panel for GPS versions. We supply 900g ballast bars, (2 bars of 450 grams) . Customers can shorten the bars to their needs.
A few words from Philip Kolb, March 2020-
Finally my new toy arrived!
I am amazed by the quality delivered by samba-Model.
Huge thanks to Eva, Jaro and Vlastimil for supplying me with this beautiful plane, which I will use (as soon as we are able to compete again) for the new GPS-triangle Lightclass.
At samba-Model they quickly adapted to the new ruleset and implemented all my wishes for changes to be done for Triangle racing.
The PRESTIGE 2PK GPS features an all glassfibre fuselage-nose to allow interference-free usage of all GPS-telemetry devices.
The wing is extra strong and can bear 900gr. of Brass ballast easily. The empty-weight will be around 1900gr. the maximum allowed AUW to comply with the GPS-Triangle rules for the Light class will be 2598gr.
Now lets see and use the time for getting this plane ready to fly. I am really excited to make a "racer" out of an F5J-plane.
Stay healthy, safe and home....and hopefully see you along the flying sites soon again!